Monday, September 18, 2006

Before and After

Phew~ finally I’m home! Today is the first day I’ve being the trainee manager… let me tell u guys about the before and after LOL…

Before:
Boss: she will be fine
Boss’s son: yes she will be fine too
Manager: hmm, she’s still a baby
Old staffs: she needs to be trained more first, still a baby
Some of the suppliers: she will be fine…

After:
Boss: well done!
Boss’s son: you’ve done a good job Joey!
Manager: you’ve surprise me!
Old staffs: good job Joey!
Some of the suppliers: see I’ve told ya

Hehe… so there are some comments before and after for today’s work… I will try my best to keep the good work… but it was a bit hard for me because it’s so hard to get those who are older than me to work… I’m just too used to be asked to work instead of me order people -.-…

So yeah a bit of move on in my career…

This morning was a bit insane because I can’t login the ym through my mobile :(… it was so horrible that I couldn’t wait to go home… and finally after rushing through, manage to come home and I knew there will be messages for me hehehe… so yeah read messages and burst into tears because I was so touch…

Spoken to Ibu and she cheer me up… phew… am feeling calm now while waiting hehe… alright there you go a bit of here and there to express…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home