Saturday, May 13, 2006

An update for this week

Okay this blog will be the update from Monday… finally the house gone a bit empty where the black girl moved out and Mary gone as well… so the house got 3 guys and 1 girl left :s… I heard there will be another guy moving in today… hehe… another new housemate soon… but there is another guy again!... my crystal work too hard? LOL…

Monday was a normal day for me as just working and had Monday blue… then Tuesday had a go with my manager because tired of this job while so many things suppose to be improve but they still stuck in the same problem and same situation… spoke to my manager and I told him I am about to give up… I hate to work in this environment when people think there is a mistake that need to be changed but they just ignore that… finally had a go with everyone in the office…

Wednesday was a busy day where we got 70 people function in 7am… so I started work since 4.30am… I was suppose to start at 5am but I love to be in workplace earlier to help out… got the function organized and well prepared… when all the staffs came in and my manager was there, we have a talk again… everyone trying to do the best and we happily that day…

Thursday is a moody day for me… was thinking about the message I had with Ian in the night before… I was feeling real sick and I have to go for rest… anyway I told him he is the one I miss and that time my nick was I prefer to be single till I would not miss him anymore… so yeah, didn’t spoke much though… in this night as well got a deep talk with a dearly friend of mine… and because of the deep talk we kind of living in denial now hehe..

Friday was a day where remind me of someone… unfortunately I felt he is avoiding me or try to ignore me… okay not going to elaborate much as that is just how I think…it’s unfair for me to tell out what I think while there might be another possibility of something else…

Today is Saturday and I was awake since 6.30am just now… been laying on my bed listening to songs… and finally step out form the bed… going to do some laundry and going to bed soon for hibernating LOL… I think that is a good way to make myself rest well, replenish my sleep and get rid of thinking nonsense…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home