Saturday, May 13, 2006

A dearly friend of mine

Sometimes something will just happened within a second or a minute without our notification… maybe we will try our best to deny it… but it will always be there in our heart…

Yesterday was a day where I miss someone accidentally… he knows it… it’s just like no way to return or no way to move forward… sigh… anyway is great to know him… time will tells…

We don’t dare to step in further because we know we will hurt each other… we know each other is just to dearly to hurt… we know if we move further we might not work things well… so we decided not to move on anymore… is kind of deal? I’m not sure… but nothing in life we should make a deal unless we are being firm and tough enough…

Nothing stays calmly in my heart; nothing stays away from my brain… I think I netter gone hibernate than staying here to think too much…

Anyway I know someone will know who it is when he reads this… I am not trying to make a big hoo haa about this… but sometimes life gone a bit messy just because we think too much hehe… we always want things we can’t have…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home