Saturday, April 08, 2006

The current me

This weekend will be a dull weekend for me… luckily is not the Easter weekend or else I will be sad hehe… was walking in the rain for the last 2 days because I didn’t brought my umbrella…and was too stressful for the last 2 days because the manager being a bit uncertain…

Scolded the manager yesterday… was being really rude to him and used all the vulgarities when I lost my patient… I was a bit mad because I wasn’t feeling well too… when I walked to the reception area saw all my friends there and I burst into tears… they gave me a big bear hug to cheer me up… I know, is embarrassing to cry in the crowd but the weather is just same as my feelings…

When I reached my second workplace I took a quick break before I have a quick start… not doing too much last night because I gave all the work to my partner while she said I looks pale and insist me to do all the paperwork…

Sms my diary yesterday that I scolded my manager… and when he replied me I didn’t reply him back… when I took my phone today I reply the sms and he came online straightaway hehe… thanks diary… I did have fun with all the descriptions just now LOL… then I went to bed straight away… sorry ah blue because I didn’t stay up till you finish sending me nice songs… and thank you very much for sending me those nice songs… thanks a lot blue…

Woke up not long ago and going to clear things in my room… start wrapping my easter eggs for colleagues… just bought them yesterday… oh la la… going to work only 4 days for next couple of weeks :D…

Alright… nothing much for me to update besides wanting so much to rest

Current mood : calm
Current situation : sick (fever)
Current missing someone : yes
Current thinking of work : yes
Current listening to : kiss goodbye
Current feeling : blank
Current weather : dark and cold

Hehe there you go…. Another weekend for me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home