Saturday, March 19, 2005

Still the same

Hmm… okay let’s see what I should update u guys now… nothing much for me to update though… I am still in one piece… one weak one… in Tuesday itself, I’ve spend sometimes in cleaning my stuffs and spending time with my friends… lately, even though I am online I don’t really chat much as I lost my interest in chatting…

In Wednesday itself… I’ve got few calls from my friends to asked me out but I was too sick to go out… end up spending time at home and spend some times with Rica.. she needs lots of attention from her friends… even though I was fed up with her demand at times, but I can’t bear to leave her alone… sigh… I know I should be more selfish to people but I don’t wanna see anything bad happened to her anymore…

That night, I was so sick that I couldn’t breathe and couldn’t sleep, so I’ve called Joey to send me to the hospital, we had spend the whole night in the hospital for the inspections… nothing new besides I was keep vomiting the whole night… then, in the next morning which is Thursday itself, went to Joey’s house and I was taking care by his mum… his mum cooked me sushi and sashimi which I asked for it… it was really nice and I feel like I was the queen in the house LOL… his mum and himself serving me like a VIP… when Joey feed me grapes he peel off the skin for me before he put into my mouth :P… well I feel really happy and ‘hang fook’….

Then he send me home and finally I’ve spend my time in front of my computer and doing some paper work to sent of to my god father… went to bed around 10pm… and once again keep vomiting and not feeling well… and called Joey again then stay over night in his place again…

I can’t remember if I have any dream… all I know is I felt unhappy of things happened lately… my god sister got second baby again … she was happy with her marriage life… good to hear that… fai had annoyed me which makes me feel like ignore him forever… whatever is it I am not going to talk about him… can’t think of anything now and might be going to Joey’s house if I am getting worst in a while.. okay end for now… tata guys…

Little message to Kate.. how is your marriage life ar? Sorry about today where I was just parking in IRC and don’t get to chat with you today.. anyway missing u so much le sobs sobs…

To MM gor… kns u… want ur mui to have nightmare ka? Grrrr… anyway ur dream reminds me of remember all my friends as well… sigh…

To SYlau gor.. just in case u are surfing here… why so long din update blog de? Hur hur… waiting for ur new blog till my neck also long lor… summore u r moving soon wor :S… later no internet lagi no update lor? :s…

To Yee Chui, Ken Ken, Chian, Jaja lao por…. Thanks for all of the concerns that you guys gave to me… I am really appreciate it and I hope I will be fine soon….

To my both tou dais… kns derr I talk to u also I feel like vomit liao… hur hur… anyway to SJ… I hope u will find ur love one soon :P… anyway take good care ar…

To all other friends… thanks for surfing on my blog… take good care of yourself… thanks for all the concerns… thanks for everything…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home