Tuesday, March 15, 2005

11th Mrch - 14th March

Hmm... can’t actually remember what I’ve done in Friday, all I know is I’ve been sick and rest for whole day… nothing much though… in Saturday itself, was busy helping Joey to get his data key in to the file… besides that, been designing 2 birthday cards for Ian and in the same time found 2 e-cards for him as well…

He replied 2 emails to let me know that he saw the cards that I’ve designed for him and he received the both e-cards that I’ve send to him… I will get myself finish blogging as soon as possible so I can sleep as early as I can… feeling exhausted now…

Antihistamine… sigh… a couple from Singapore had force their daughters to swallowed 240 of this pills to commit suicide in Sydney earlier yesterday morning… but after that, to realize and they send their daughters to the hospital and they got caught by police in the hospital… feel pity of them… sigh…

Then Joey had come over and he got his new mini cooper, is John Cooper work S… nice car, I’ve been enjoy the ride and we went to moomba festival last night too… Rica and me had been playing all the games in the Moomba festival… wanted to look for the bubble girl air soft toys but couldn’t found any… a bit disappointed of that… anyway when we are going to have some drinks Rica got a call to go to work…

She wasn’t happy about Adrian again but I just couldn’t help much tho… sigh... she went to work and she had been calling me the whole night while she was at work… I know how she felt… then before she finished work she asked me if I want any ‘breakfast’, but I just can’t eat anything because my stomach being strange again… not accepting any single food that I’ve ate…

I wasn’t happy when she was home because she just came in my room without knocking on my door… anyway right after she told me about her unhappiness I can’t be bothered about her rudeness of not knocking door anymore… I couldn’t sleep well the whole night and the whole house got electrical fuse shock for few times and so we all can’t slept well…

Mum had reached Melbourne earlier today… and again Joey be my driver to fetch mum and her husband form the airport and send them to Frankston… spend the whole day in the car and on the road… was foggy today, not sure what is going on… mum had reach here for her friend’s wedding and she will be spending time with her friend then she will fly back to Kuala Lumpur…

Can’t think if I have anything to type now as my brain gone blank now… so will stop now if there is anything left out will be continue by tomorrow… take care everyone and tata for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home