Monday, February 28, 2005

A little blog before I sleep

Today is Sunday… and is a sleeping Sunday for me… I’ve spend the whole day in sleeping… when I woke up, Serena was here and we got to chatted for a while… was kinda sleepy though and got myself rested…

Nothing much to update you all… been sick sick and sick… nothing is new for me LOL… almost killed myself in the bathroom earlier just now… was bathing with very hot water, and then forgotten to turn on the fan as well as the window and got myself stuck in the steamed bathroom… when I feel hard to breath, I got myself run out from the bath and get out of the bathroom…. Was feeling dizzy but feeling a lot better now….

I was just feeling blur without thinking anything now…. And so… just post a short blog for now… got to catch some sleep now tata everyone :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home