Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thank you, Christmas, New Year

Hello everybody!

Thanks for still remembering me, thank you very much to everyone that has been wishing me, for my birthday...

Thank you list too long to be typed... as for this year I didn't celebrate because my grandma just passed away 2 weeks before my bday... so didn't actually got the mood in celebrating anything...

First month of summer almost gone, weather is as crazy as before... anyway I would like tot ake this chance to wish everyone has a merry christmas and Happy 2008! may you get what you want, achieve what you wish for...

i would liek to apologize for not able to reply, no matter in sms, friendster mesg, friendster comment, calls, msn messenger or yahoo messenger, I just tried to run away for a while... meanwhile... just to let u guys know I did received them... thanks again...

1 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:14:00 PM, Blogger MrPayid said…

    maybe its late for you, but i still wanna wish Happy Belated birthday to you.. dengan pesanan.. jauh mana kita berada, tggi mana kita berdiri, jgn lupa pada budaya.. i will be here as your friends..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home