Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank you note

First of all thanks diary for ringing me up, eventhough it was a bit late but I really appreciate you called, thanks diary...

Thanks ken ken for keep trying ur best to convert me to a biker -.-... but I think I am not interested la....

Thanks to Pat, Dan Dan for the message

Thanks Penny for the encouragement and your stupid jokes :x, really dragging my time le! Lucky you've got your part done!

Thanks Bernie for "follow up" my wealthy and healthy

Thanks Nicole for sharing all the tears with me at work, miss working with ya...

Thanks ah derr for playing guitar for me eventhough your guitar hurted your fingers

Thanks Ibu for being my listening ears listen me whinging everything about life, work, family...

Thanks ah gor, ah jie, ah nic, ah fish, and people who dropped by here and concerned about me

Thanks to ah blue for your lovely message "笑一笑,希望什么事情都解决得了..."
"天空是绵绵的糖
就算塌下来又怎样
深呼吸甩开悲伤
生气想爆炸就大声唱"

Thank you very much everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home