Saturday, June 18, 2005

I love my current moment now

I love my day today… today was busy but fun :)… went to work in the morning and finished work in 12.30 pm… after that went to the lawyer firm and settle something… then went for the checkups in hospital… after I’ve got everything serious done, me, Joey, Carol went to shopping in highpoint shopping centre…

It was really fun shopping there, after missing all the sales for so long, I’ve decided to went shopping buying things that I want to change… even though I don’t get to change everything, but I felt like I am kind of like changing my life and luck… LOL… I know u must be thinking what this girl crapping there? LOL… right... but that was just my feelings; you just can’t deny it was really a nice feeling right? LOl…

Spend lots of money today, half of my pocket money has gone in today’s shopping :s… even though is a lot, but I think it’s really worth it :)… I’ve bought quilt, 2 pillows, 2 pair of jeans and a lot more, I am just lazy to list them out… I was hunger for the chili beef noodle soup so I’ve asked to get the food at the Vietnamese shop in Footscray…

Reach home around 7p.m, was so tired just now, the whole room was in mess and the whole kitchen is in mess as well… felt so annoyed of the housemates… Chris changed a lot and he didn’t even leave any dishes anymore… those dishes are left by Marc and Linda… I just hate it… but after I took my dinner, I have asked Chris to clean up the whole kitchen with me…

Been playing gun bound with Jack and Nic… then been watching people chat in the chat room… as usual there are getting more and more lamer in the chat room… I am a bit sick of them lately… but all I could do is ignore them… oh yeah the two idiots got really bad from us in the channel LOL… we are really having fun… thanks friends LOL…

Yeah I should say I am in good mood now… even though there are still problems bothering me but I guess I should be alright :)… ordered Caesar salads for supper again… and once again got the free garlic pizza… the driver asked my name and asking my phone number -.-/// then he tried to date me for twice… first time was the time he delivered me the food, he asked if I am free to go out with him tomorrow… then he came back again and asked if I want to go out with him tonight -.-/// I said it was too late to go out now and I had refuse to go out with him :)…

Actually the purpose of me blogging now is just to share my feelings now… I just can’t describe how happy or how relax I am now… but I am lighting up the candles and today I’ve won the candle stand, it looks like the table lamp, and it’s really nice when you like up the candles… and while I am lighting up the candles I am listening to Moon River and Heaven knows… it is really relaxing… I wish I have a boy friend now, sitting next to me, so I can lean on him, looking in his eyes through the candles light… and listening to the songs… or I wish I can have a slow dance… I wish to have a cuddle sigh…

Oh yeah… today I saw a little girl and her mom in a rest place… the little girl being a bit naughty, but her mother was so patience to teach and pamper her… the most touching scene that I can’t forget is, when the little girl asked for a cuddle, then the lady cuddles her and kisses on her forehead… even though it’s just a normal thing, but it was really sweet… to be frank, I think I never cuddle my mum yet LOL… so maybe I am hoping so much for this to happen on me? Oh well… that’s it for today… I think I’m ‘drunk’ in my own environment and songs now LOL… tata for now

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home