Monday, May 02, 2005

A Dull week

Ops… now only I realized that I’ve been lazy to update for a week… oh well… my life seem to be so dull… being busy for work, hang out with friends who came over from Malaysia… I guessed I will have a scary May… this month will be very busy for friends instead of myself :s…

Monday was ANZAC day which we have the public holiday here… then I’ve rested myself at home… and being a bit blur for the whole day as well… Tuesday was a sick day where I’ve been sick again since Tuesday :s… went out with pat and friends to Footscray for our dinner… then came home and slacking all around till Laco was home… we were so bored that we tried to do lots of crazy things in the kitchen and we had an last minute plan which we went to watch ‘Guess who’.

In Wednesday itself, I’ve had morning shift for my work and went to work in the morning and spend the rest of my time playing games and watching movies with friends… and it goes the same for the rest of the week… anyway nothing mucht o update till I am feeling better….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home